Monday 17 November 2014

Unit 1: Story-telling: Project Update

I recently received feedback on the first draft of my script from the writer Steve Coombes. It was great to get my first lot of constructive criticism on my work.

I like that he made me question some of the choices I made. For example, he pointed out that the speech that my character Aiden gives in the middle of the script may tell the audience too much about what's going to happen next. I've decided to try and work on that to make it less telling.

He also pointed out mistakes that I made in the formatting of my script, this was very helpful as I want to learn to make my script look perfect with every detail written and displayed correctly. I'm looking forward to making more improvements for my final script.

No comments:

Post a Comment