Monday 17 November 2014

Unit 1: Story-telling: Course-work

Recently we had camera workshops to get us to grips with using the equipment before taking it out to use by ourselves. Unfortunately I missed some of them due to illness. However, I was still able to take part in the rest and get used to how to work the SONY EX1R camera and the tripod.

It helped me a lot to get to have a step by step from Fergus and from other students on how to set up the equipment. I feel like it was great preparation for shooting my story.

Unfortunately, the files that make up short film that we shot in a group to get used to working with lighting, focus, angles and story-telling seem to disagree with my computer. No matter what I've tried, I haven't been able to open them in any media viewers or Adobe Premiere. So sadly I was unable to edit them, but I'm still glad I got the chance to practice acting as part of a production crew and as director.



Images from our short film


No comments:

Post a Comment