Monday 17 November 2014

Unit 1: Story-telling: Pre-production

I've managed to keep organised with my shoot and have everything arranged. I have equipment booked out for two days, the first is for me to have my kit ready and to give myself a bit of extra time to completely get myself to grips with the equipment, and the second day is entirely dedicated to filming. I will be starting first thing in the morning and finishing in the late afternoon. Jordan Parker and Mary Green will be both my actors and production crew. While filming one of them, the other will be by my side to assist me in shooting. When filming the both of them in one scene I will act alone as director and production crew.

I decided to create a shot list for my shoot to keep everything organised and to make sure that I didn't leave out any vital shots.

Here it is...


No comments:

Post a Comment