Tuesday 24 November 2015

Fiction Adaptation: Photoshoot

As previously mentioned, I planned to hold a photoshoot to create in-film photographs of the characters Dawn and Ben - appearing as if they are from a time when the pair were in a relationship.

I decided to take the photos at my house, as I've noticed that most photos of couples are often photos taken of themselves when alone together at home. I used the living room and my bedroom for this. I also had them use three costume changes so that the photos will look like they were taken separately to each other.

The style of photos I took were having the characters appear as if they were taking the photos of themselves, and as if a friend captured photos of them. I think this makes them appear more personal and realistic. I also decided to take the same photos for each costume, and then I will select certain pictures from each location and outfit. The camera I used was Nikon for high quality photos.

I'm very pleased with how the photos have turned out, I think they clearly tell the audience that the two characters were once in a relationship and appear to be realistic. I will now print them off to use in the film.

Examples of the same shot used for different outfits....




No comments:

Post a Comment