Wednesday 11 November 2015

Fiction Adaptation: Beginning Casting

Due to the quality of actors and actresses that I've had in my previous work that came from Casting Call Pro, I decided to use this to find my actress for Fiction Adaptation.

Casting Call is also a clear way of letting the actresses that are interested know exactly what the film is about, what I'm looking for and what they can expect.

Below is my job description...



When deciding on my audition script for auditioning actresses, I wanted to use parts of my original script that capture the obsessive personality and dramatic actions of my main character, Dawn. I also needed to use parts of the script that allow them to perform in an audition with minimal props and space so that it focuses more on their deliverance than anything else...

I'm excited to see the ways that different actresses portray the character in auditions next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment