Friday 6 February 2015

Directions Unit: The day before

So I start filming tomorrow. I'm very nervous to be honest! But I have every single thing organised, so as long as the weather doesn't let me down, everything should go according to plan.

I've been planning for so long. Fine tuning my shot list and schedule, making sure I have every detail right for my set, props and costume, creating my own props, and knowing exactly when I want to use the equipment and how.

My equipment:

1 Camera
1 Tri-pod
1 Fig-rig
1 Lighting Kit
1 Reflector
1 Blimp with fish pole
4 Fluorescent jackets

On my crew I have

Harry Taylor: Camera Operator
Alex Barker: Sound & Light Assistant
Joanne McLellan: General Assistant

I sadly couldn't find more than three crew members, but I think with the four of us, everything will go great.

I've put in a lot of work and endless planning for my film so while I'm nervous for tomorrow I'm also very excited!



Above are just some of the props I've created. From the image you can see that I...
- I bought fine brown sugar, weighed it to a gram, and wrapped it up to look like heroin
- Created lots of empty wraps of heroin by cutting up lots of plastic and sprinkling brown sugar in them
- Bought syringes and filled them with tea to look used for dissolved heroin
- Bought spoons, burnt them, put drops of tea in them and sprinkled brown sugar over them

No comments:

Post a Comment