Sunday 2 October 2016

Year Three, Term One: Personalised Timetable

To effectively balance my workload and schedule throughout the first term of my final year, I have created my own personalised timetable. This includes the official course timetable units, details and times and dates. Alongside my own scheduled days to focus on different parts of each unit.

Below is my timetable for Week 2 and Week 3 as an example...




I've found in my previous two years of university that the most effective way for me to complete my work to a high standard is to plan and organise efficiently. I think in such an important year, this timetable will allow me to keep a structure from week to week and use my time effectively. I will be mainly focusing on the Professional Pre-Production unit on Mondays and Tuesdays and the Dissertation unit on Wednesdays and Thursdays to comply with our scheduled tutorials. I will be alternating my workload on Fridays along with weekend work depending on the course schedule, course deadlines and my own deadlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment